With qualifications in Pregnancy Personal Training from the UK’s leading pre and post natal fitness specialist, The Wright Foundation, Hackney personal trainer Daigo is ready to help you on your journey.
With over 10 years experience designing fun and safe pregnancy fitness programmes for a number of female clients in Hackney, Daigo can help you get fit in the run up to the big day.
And in the all-important period after your pregnancy, post-natal fitness can be the last thing on your mind, so we’re here to make sure you stay fit and healthy at this key time.
“When I got pregnant, Daigo was so knowledgeable about how we should change our training regime and what to focus on. I managed to train with him right up until the week I had our baby!”Laura Cohen | Management Consultant | Training Location: London Fields
READ MORE reviews from our pre/post natal clients
PREGNANCY PERSONAL TRAINING: 5 REASONS WHY
- Be strong with your new weight. You’ll gain an average of 1.5 – 2 stone during pregnancy, so the fitter and stronger your body is, the more you’ll be able to deal with this extra weight!
- Alleviate common problems. Exercise will help with problems associated with pregnancy such as: Constipation, Backache, Fatigue, Varicose veins and Circulation problems.
- Labour should be easier. Because you will be fitter, stronger and generally better equipped to handle it. The better your cardiovascular system (heart and lungs), the more stamina you’ll have for the birth.
- Labour might be shorter. Being in good shape may even shorten your labour and your recovery from giving birth will be quicker.
- Regain your fitness and shape quicker after the birth. You will gain less excess weight while pregnant and you will improve your chances of getting fitter post-pregnancy.